Mon, February 06, 2017
Cumberland RI, USA (February 6, 2017)—Denon Professional (denonpro.com), a leading developer of premium hardware solutions for the professional A/V market, today announced the debut of two new top-of-the-line units: the DN-700AV wireless rackmount receiver and the DN-F350 solid-state media player. Both models exemplify Denon Professional’s commitment to delivering the high-performance, rugged, versatile control and playback devices demanded by uncompromising professional installers and sound technicians.
Here is a closer look at the two new models:
With comprehensive in/out connections and the latest Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology, the
DN-700AV is the ideal centerpiece for any commercial audio-video system. Featuring six HDMI inputs, component/composite ins/outs, XLR balanced 7.1 pre-outs and RS-232C and IP control, the 700AV is uniquely capable of handling virtually any installation requirement.
The unit is compatible with virtually all formats, including TrueHD/Dolby Digital Plus/Dolby Digital/ DTS-HD/MasterAudio/DTS ES. Plus, it’s HDCP-compatible and has network streaming via DLNA. A powerful Euroblock 75-watt x 7 amplifier with high-current design drives even low-efficiency speakers to loud levels.
- 75W x 7, Euroblock connectors
- Six HDMI inputs and one output
- Component & composite video inputs and outputs
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Digital/ DTS-HD Master Audio/ DTS ES
- XLR balanced 7.1 preamp outputs
- L/R balanced XLR inputs
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM tuner with 20-channel memory
- RS-232C and IP control
- HDCP compatible and network streaming via DLNA
The DN-F350 Audio Media Player is a commanding way to play any audio source. It utilizes Bluetooth, SD/SDHC, USB and 3.5mm inputs for playing digital audio from solid-state media and personal devices. Its compact 1RU height makes it ideal for commercial applications like clubs, restaurants and fitness studios. Pitch and tempo can be controlled ±15% for dance and fitness requirements, and 48VDC phantom power is supplied for condenser microphones. The DN-F350 also features both balanced XLR and RCA outputs.
- Plays content from SD/SDHC, USB/HDD, 3.5mm and Bluetooth
- Mic/Line XLR front panel combo jack input with gain control and 48VDC phantom power
- Compatible file formats include WAV, MP3, FLAC, M4A, WMA, AIFF
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz–20 kHz (±1dB)
- Dynamic Range: > 85 dB; S/N Ratio: > 90 dB (A-weighted)
- Pair up to (8) Bluetooth devices for playback
- Version: v4.0 / v2.1 + EDR
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA outputs
- Control via front panel or included IR remote
- Pitch and tempo control +/- 15%
“These new Denon Professional models are exactly what the market was demanding in terms of higher-end control and playback units for commercial installations,” said Paul Jenkins, Vice-President of Sales for Denon Professional. “The DN-700AV and DN-F350 enhance our reputation for delivering products with the no-compromise performance and confident reliability that our customers have come to expect from Denon Professional.”
U.S. retails are $999 for the DN-700AV and $249 for the DN-F350.
Both units will be available in Spring 2017.
See the entire line of innovative, exciting Denon Professional products at ISE Europe, February 7-10, 2017, Stand 7-H180.
About Denon Professional
Delivering premium solutions for the distribution, capture, and management of multimedia signal sources, Denon Professional is trusted by the most demanding users and system integrators around the world for their uniquely-engineered quality products and innovative approach. For more information visit www.denonpro.com