Mon, July 02, 2018
inMusic is looking to hire a Global Product Communications Coordinator to join our Product Development team. This individual will be responsible to communicate key information regarding new products and updates to relevant personnel within our various global offices.
Essential Job Functions
- Meets with product development teams on a weekly basis to ensure they are up-to-date on important matters regarding new and existing products. Communicates any new information to global product teams in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinates with Parts Manager to help in parts demand planning – must be able to accurately communicate with various factories and advocate for particular parts orders.
- Help screen defects or quality issues on a global scale, working closely with international offices and report back to Executive Management
- Review and understand compliance charts; communicates necessary compliance renewals to appropriate personnel
- Work closely with internal Technical Support team to review and understand product issues or concerns and how the product is being received in the marketplace. Compiles and distributes data accordingly.
- Compiles, maintains and distributes master sheet and other key product information due to global product teams
- Implements ways to share knowledge with others to benefit the organization as a whole
- Participates in and helps organize global product launches and MP meetings
Minimum Job Responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and make independent, timely decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to work collaboratively with multiple internal teams
- Strong project management skills
- Position is based in our Rhode Island office.
To apply, please review all qualifications carefully and submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and HR@numark.com.