Mon, January 05, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA – January 5, 2015. Denon Professional (denonpro.com) today introduced the innovative and compact Envoi wireless sound system. Perfect for entertainment events and public speaking engagements, this compact, easilytransportable system solves the dilemma of amplifying voices and music to a large audience when there is no access to AC power.
The Envoi is fully wireless, with up to 12 hours of battery life, a handheld wireless microphone for mobility and even a Bluetooth receiver allowing users to stream music right from their smartphone or tablet. In addition, a fullyfeatured builtin MP3 player can handle any playback files stored on SD card or USB thumb drive for total BYOD compatibility.
Envoi’s superior crowdpleasing sound comes from a potent 360Watt amplifier built around cuttingedge Class D technology. Expertly tuned for speech and music applications, the robust 10” woofer delivers impressive lows while a phasealigned tweeter sparkles with highfrequency clarity and articulation. From corporate meetings to beachside barbecues, Envoi brings the sound you need to make any event a success.
Denon Professional Envoi highlights:
- Full musical range frequency response up to 20kHz
- 2way active speaker (10” woofer, 1” compression HF driver)
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of powerful sound
- 120W RMS/AC (240 peak), 80W RMS/DC (160 peak)
- USB/SD MP3/WMA Player for unattended playback
- Informative, clear LCD display
- Twowheel system with retractable handle for easy transportability
- Mic 1&2 combo inputs with Mic/Line level selector switch
- ¼inch (6.3mm) aux input connector
- 2Band bass/treble EQ, ±12dB
- Reverb effect with trim knob
- 4point battery level indicator
- Multi voltage switch
- Standard 35mm pole-mount socket
- Compact size 11.9 x 14.1 x 22” (303 x 360 x 560mm)
- Lightweight 41.8 lbs. (19kg)
“We recognized the unfulfilled need for high-quality, high-output sound reinforcement, even in those situations where AC power is not accessible,” said Costa Lakoumentas, Senior VP at Denon Professional. He added, “With the ability to stream music and amplify your voice without wires, Envoi provides the type of flexibility and power that makes it perfect in almost any circumstance.”
The Denon Professional Envoi will be on display at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, NV, January 69 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Central Hall, Booth 11640. The Envoi will be available in Spring 2015 for $599.99. For more information visit denonpro.com/CES2015.
About Denon Professional
Delivering premium solutions for the distribution, capture, and management of multimedia signal sources, Denon Professional is trusted by the most demanding users and system integrators around the world for their uniquely-engineered quality products and innovative approach. For more information visit www.denonpro.com