Fri, June 19, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA (June 17, 2015)—Denon Professional (denonpro.com), a leading innovator of premium solutions for the professional A/V market, today announced the introduction of three new ceiling speakers and the availability of a new multi-media player, all for commercial sound applications. The new models are particularly well-suited to satisfying specific requirements in the professional integration market that had previously gone unfilled.
The new products are the DN-105S, 106S, 108S ceiling speakers and the DN-300ZB poly-media player:
DN-104S, 106S and 108S Commercial-Grade Ceiling Loudspeakers
Denon Professional’s new range of ceiling loudspeakers is designed to deliver exceptionally accurate, articulate sound while easily meeting commercial requirements for fire-resistance and suitability for multiple unit installation.
All three models feature a metal “can” rear enclosure, which provides a fire barrier behind the speaker to meet commercial fire codes. It also serves as the woofer’s enclosure to optimize its bass tuning and low frequency response. The speakers have 70/100-volt transformers to facilitate multiple unit installations without the impedance and level-matching concerns of paralleled transformerless speakers.
There are three different size models with 4-inch, 6 ½-inch and 8-inch woofers. All three utilize high quality drive units in tuned reflex enclosures and precision electronic crossovers to deliver clean, detailed sound, perfect for music, public address applications and business/educational presentations, while meeting all safety and fire codes as required by commercial venues.
Key Features of the DN-104S, 106S and 108S:
- 4-inch (DN-104S), 6 ½-inch (DN-106S), 8-inch (DN-108S) long-excursion woofers
- 20mm wide dispersion tweeter
- 70/100V transformers for multi-unit installations
- Metal rear enclosures meet commercial fire codes
- Frequency response: 77-20kHz (104S), 57-20kHz (106S), 45-20kHz (108S)
- Max power input: 60 watts (104S), 120 watts (106S), 160 watts (108S)
DN-300ZB Poly-Media Player
Building on the success of Denon’s recently introduced DN-300Z, the DN-300ZB is a compact, all-in-one media player with balanced outputs that handles all popular playback formats for unrivaled capability from a single playback device. The balanced outputs are a much-needed feature in the professional/commercial sector, since they enable long connection cable runs without any increase in stray noise pickup, which is unfortunately the case in unbalanced scenarios.
The DN-300ZB packs a tremendous amount of performance into a space-saving single rack unit (1 standard rack unit) chassis. It features Bluetooth technology for wireless streaming for today’s BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) user, as well as front-loading media slots (CD, USB, SD/SDHC) that provide intuitive playback of all popular mass-storage media.
- Super-fast loading, slot-in CD player with single-play option
- Balanced outputs for super low-noise performance even with long connection cables
- Supports removable USB thumb drive and HDDs, SD/SDHC cards
- Wireless audio playback from tablets and smartphones via Bluetooth
- Up to 100 foot (30m) wireless Bluetooth range
- Plays CD-DA, MP3, WAV, and AAC files
- AM/FM Tuner w/dedicated audio out for multi-room use
- 3.5mm (1/8-inch) input for audio playback of any audio device with a 3.5mm output
- Remembers up to 8 Bluetooth devices for simple switching of wireless audio sources
- Lockable front-panel keeps program material from being interrupted
“With our new DN-100S Series of in-ceiling speakers and the DN-300ZB poly-media player, Denon Professional strengthens its position as the go-to supplier for no-compromise signal management and delivery equipment in the commercial sector,” said Nick Cardello, Product Manager for Denon Professional. “We’re confident that these new products will make it easier and more efficient for commercial sound integrators, business presenters and facilities/function administrators to manage and deliver clear, precise sound in any setting, to any audience.”
U.S. pricing for the DN-300ZB will be $449. Pricing for the DN-104S, DN-106S and DN-108S is to be determined.
The DN-300ZB and the DA-104S, 106S and 108S ceiling speakers will be available Fall 2015 at Denon Professional dealers
See the full line of exciting Denon Professional equipment including the new Solution Series, Delta Series powered speakers with DSP and the DN-500BD poly-disc player in Orlando FL at infoComm15, June 17-19, Booth 601.
About Denon Professional
Delivering premium solutions for the distribution, capture, and management of multimedia signal sources, Denon Professional is trusted by the most demanding users and system integrators around the world for their uniquely-engineered quality products and innovative approach. For more information visit www.denonpro.com